Episode #8: 18 October 2020. Debra offers tips to parents and teachers for helping kids of all ages become engaged listeners and audience members. (40 mins)
- “Hallelujah Chorus” — Handel Messiah, Academy of St. Martin in the Fields with Sir Neville Marriner, Decca 1976.
- “Toy Symphony in G Major” — Mozart: Eine Kleine Nachtmusik and Pachelbel: Canon, Academy of St. Martin in the Fields with Sir Neville Marriner, Philips, 1987.
- Ego sum Resurrectio: Gregorian Chant for the Dead — Alessio Randon with Aurora Surgit, Naxos, 1995.
- Leonard Bernstein’s Peter Pan — Alexander Frey and Amber Chamber Ensemble, 2005.
- “Elephant Bird” — Triboluminescence, Andy Summers, 2017.
- The Artful Parent — Music Activities for Kids, and as Art Prompts
- Gooey Brains — Five Amazing Reasons You Should Sing To Your Kids
- Boston Globe — “Rise and Say Hallelujah!”
- How to Classical — “Why do we stand for Handel’s Hallelujah Chorus?”