Background: Since Bethany was a little kid, she has claimed to be allergic to anything she doesn’t want to do.
This morning —
- Me: (has a major sneezing fit while doing laundry)
- Bethany: Gasundheit!
- Me: (has another major sneezing fit washing dishes)
- Bethany: Bless you, mother!
- Me: (sneezes while bagging up trash) Hey Bethany, do you think you could run this out to the trash barrel for me?
- Bethany: Of course. (Takes trash bag from me) Boy, you must be allergic to housework!
- Me: I think you’re right, Beth.