Links are provided as recordings of these performances become available.
- May 30 my oratorio “A Family Portrait” will have its New York debut at Carnegie Hall with Manchester University A Cappella Choir, Alumni, and Friends with the New England Symphonic Ensemble.
- May 16 Manchester Symphony Orchestra premieres “Songs of the Islands” by Dominique Le Gendre (orchestrated by Debra Lynn) with soloists Jamie Chamberlin Granner, soprano, Maegan Pollonais, mezzo-soprano, and Nathan Granner, tenor at Cordier Auditorium, Manchester University, North Manchester, Indiana.
- December 5 James Harrington, baritone performs “Your John Keats” with Dr. Thomas Kasdorf, piano (livestream only) at 7 p.m. EST. Event link through Facebook. Recital livestream link. RESCHEDULED — Stay tuned for updates.
- August 8 Emily Lynn, soprano with Elizabeth Smith, violin and Robert Lynn, cello premiere “Demain dès l’aube” during Emily’s senior voice performance degree recital at 3:00 p.m. in Cordier Auditorium, Manchester University, North Manchester, Indiana. Physical attendance by invitation only to protect close family and friends at high-risk for COVID-19. If attending, please wear a mask and observe social distancing in the audience. The performance will be live-streamed on the Manchester University Facebook page at this link: https://www.facebook.com/ManchesterUniv/
- December 29 Robert and Debra Lynn debut “Saving Jesus” during the 9:30 a.m. worship service at Manchester Church of the Brethren, North Manchester, Indiana.
- October 11 Manchester University A Cappella Choir (with alumni) and Symphonic Band perform “My Fellow Americans” at Cordier Auditorium, Manchester University, North Manchester, Indiana — 7:30 p.m.
- April 14 Debra Lynn Composition Recital at Manchester University, North Manchester, Indiana 2 p.m. in Wine Recital Hall. Selections include:
- Manchester Sonata — Lila Hammer, clarinet and Pamela Haynes, piano
- Three Days — Kira Lace Hawkins, mezzo-soprano and Pamela Haynes, piano
- Proxemics — Robert Lynn, cello
- Italian Dance Suite — Kathy Davis, flute
- After Apple-Picking — Kira Lace Hawkins, mezzo-soprano, Lila Hammer, clarinet, Elizabeth Smith, violin, Robert Lynn, cello, and Pamela Haynes, piano
- i thank you, God — MU A Cappella Choir women and community members, George Donner, oboe, Elizabeth Smith and Linda Kummernuss, violin, Margaret Sklenar, viola, and Robert Lynn, cello
- The Robin — MU Chamber Singers, Pamela Haynes, piano, Elizabeth Smith and Linda Kummernuss, violin, Margaret Sklenar, viola, and Robert Lynn, cello
- Thomas: after seeing the wounds— Jake Svay and Clayton Marcum, tenors, Matthew Grothouse, baritone, Michael Rueff, bass, and George Donner, oboe
- Mechanical — Purdue University Fort Wayne Student Saxophone Quartet, Dr. Farrell Vernon, director.
- Upon Thy Heart — Kenzie Hare, soprano, Clayton Marcum, tenor, Robert Lynn, cello, and Pamela Haynes, piano
- April 11 Daniel Belcher performs “Your John Keats” in recital at Northwest Nazarene University, Nampa Idaho.
- December 7 Manchester University A Cappella Choir performs “Silent Night” and “The Wise Men” during their annual Lessons and Carols service at Manchester Church of the Brethren (7 p.m.).
- November 13 Canyon County High School Honor Choir (Nampa, Idaho) premieres “The Robin,” a piece they commissioned from me for chorus with piano and string accompaniment. I have the very great honor of conducting the performance myself.
- November 8 Southern Indiana University at Terre Haute saxophone quartet performs “Mechanical” in a student concert on their campus.
- October 19 Manchester University Chamber Singers perform “Three Responsories for Tenebrae” at 7:30 p.m., Wine Recital Hall, Manchester University
- September 16 IPFW Saxophone Quartet performs “Mechanical” in a departmental recital on campus.
- September 16 Robert Lynn (cello) and Elizabeth Smith (violin) perform “Triptych” in concert at 3:00 p.m., Wine Recital Hall, Manchester University
- July 22 Kristine Harris (trumpet) and Melinda Smashey (piano) perform “Sonata for Trumpet and Piano” in recital at 6 p.m., Fee Fee Baptist Church 11330 St Charles Rock Rd, Bridgeton, MO 63044
- June 1, 2 Mikautadze Dance Theatre performs “Triptych” with Kristin Westover (violin) and Robert Lynn (cello) during their 10th Anniversary Celebration Concert 8 p.m., Williams Theater, IPFW Campus
- April 21 Gifted 4th graders premiere “Traveling Through Oceania” with MU Chamber Singers, Music Ed Students and Community Members at 3 p.m., Honeywell Center, Wabash, Indiana
- March 9 Wabash County Honor Choir performs “Earth and All Stars” at Honeywell Center in Wabash, Indiana
- February 8 “After Apple-Picking” is performed by Kira Lace Hawkins (mezzo-soprano), Lila Hammer (clarinet), Kristin Westover (violin), Robert Lynn (cello), and Pamela Haynes (piano) to honor the memory of Dr. Katherine Tinsley at Manchester University, North Manchester, Indiana
- December 1 MU Chamber Singers perform “Silent Night” during Lessons and Carols Service at 7 p.m., Manchester Church of the Brethren, North Manchester, Indiana
- October 16 Manchester Symphony Orchestra and Chorus with MU’s A Cappella Choir and area high school choirs perform “A Family Portrait.” Featured soloists are Judy Marlett, mezzo-soprano and Daniel Belcher, baritone. This concert will be recorded and broadcast later on Fort Wayne’s PBS station.
- October 14 Daniel Belcher performs “Your John Keats” in a guest artist recital. Pamela Haynes serves as collaborative pianist. 7:30 p.m. in Wine Recital Hall
- October 13 MU A Cappella Choir and Band w/alumni and guest high schools perform “My Fellow Americans” Homecoming Concert 7:30 p.m. in Cordier Auditorium
- August 29 MU A Cappella Choir performs “I Got Shoes” for Opening Convocation 3:30 p.m. in Cordier Auditorium