Links are provided as recordings of these performances become available.
- May 30 My oratorio “A Family Portrait” will have its New York debut at Carnegie Hall with Manchester University A Cappella Choir, Alumni, and Friends with the New England Symphonic Ensemble and soloists: Judy Marlett, mezzo-soprano, and Daniel Belcher, baritone.
- May 15 Violist Derek Reeves premieres “Spaces,” a concertino for viola with chamber orchestra and harp. This performance will be with the Manchester Symphony Orchestra in Cordier Auditorium on the Manchester University campus. 3 p.m.
- Oct 8 Manchester A Cappella Choir performs “The Robin” at 7:30 p.m. in Cordier Auditorium, Manchester University, North Manchester, Indiana.
- Aug 7 McKenzie Hare, soprano and Pamela Haynes, piano premiere “A Red, Red Rose” during the wedding ceremony of Hailey Schneider and Freddie Lapierre in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- May 16 Manchester Symphony Orchestra premieres “Songs of the Islands” by Dominique Le Gendre (orchestrated by Debra Lynn) with soloists Jamie Chamberlin Granner, soprano, Maegan Pollonais, mezzo-soprano, and Nathan Granner, tenor at Cordier Auditorium, Manchester University, North Manchester, Indiana.
- May 9 Natalia Dopwell, soprano with The Dominican Youth Symphony Orchestra (Alberto Rincon and Darwin Aquino, conductors) performs “White Egrets VII” from “Songs of the Islands” by Dominique Le Gendre (arranged and orchestrated by Debra Lynn) at the first annual Caribbean Lyric Festival at the National Theater in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- April 25 Benjamin Tipton (tenor), Jennifer Wagner (soprano), Ben Bolduc (cello), and Pamela Haynes (piano) perform “Upon Thy Heart” at 3 p.m. in Wine Recital Hall on the Manchester University Campus. This is part of a junior recital presentation for both Benjamin Tipton and Jennifer Wagner.
- December 5 James Harrington, baritone performs “Your John Keats” with Dr. Thomas Kasdorf, piano (livestream only) at 7 p.m. EST. Event link through Facebook. Recital livestream link. RESCHEDULED — Stay tuned for updates.
- August 8 Emily Lynn, soprano with Elizabeth Smith, violin and Robert Lynn, cello premiere “Demain dès l’aube” during Emily’s senior voice performance degree recital at 3:00 p.m. in Cordier Auditorium, Manchester University, North Manchester, Indiana. Physical attendance by invitation only to protect close family and friends at high-risk for COVID-19. If attending, please wear a mask and observe social distancing in the audience. The performance will be live-streamed on the Manchester University Facebook page at this link: https://www.facebook.com/ManchesterUniv/
- December 29 Robert and Debra Lynn debut “Saving Jesus” during the 9:30 a.m. worship service at Manchester Church of the Brethren, North Manchester, Indiana.
- October 11 Manchester University A Cappella Choir (with alumni) and Symphonic Band perform “My Fellow Americans” at Cordier Auditorium, Manchester University, North Manchester, Indiana — 7:30 p.m.
- April 14 Debra Lynn Composition Recital at Manchester University, North Manchester, Indiana 2 p.m. in Wine Recital Hall. Selections include:
- Manchester Sonata — Lila Hammer, clarinet and Pamela Haynes, piano
- Three Days — Kira Lace Hawkins, mezzo-soprano and Pamela Haynes, piano
- Proxemics — Robert Lynn, cello
- Italian Dance Suite — Kathy Davis, flute
- After Apple-Picking — Kira Lace Hawkins, mezzo-soprano, Lila Hammer, clarinet, Elizabeth Smith, violin, Robert Lynn, cello, and Pamela Haynes, piano
- i thank you, God — MU A Cappella Choir women and community members, George Donner, oboe, Elizabeth Smith and Linda Kummernuss, violin, Margaret Sklenar, viola, and Robert Lynn, cello
- The Robin — MU Chamber Singers, Pamela Haynes, piano, Elizabeth Smith and Linda Kummernuss, violin, Margaret Sklenar, viola, and Robert Lynn, cello
- Thomas: after seeing the wounds— Jake Svay and Clayton Marcum, tenors, Matthew Grothouse, baritone, Michael Rueff, bass, and George Donner, oboe
- Mechanical — Purdue University Fort Wayne Student Saxophone Quartet, Dr. Farrell Vernon, director.
- Upon Thy Heart — Kenzie Hare, soprano, Clayton Marcum, tenor, Robert Lynn, cello, and Pamela Haynes, piano
- April 11 Daniel Belcher performs “Your John Keats” in recital at Northwest Nazarene University, Nampa Idaho.
- December 7 Manchester University A Cappella Choir performs “Silent Night” and “The Wise Men” during their annual Lessons and Carols service at Manchester Church of the Brethren (7 p.m.).
- November 13 Canyon County High School Honor Choir (Nampa, Idaho) premieres “The Robin,” a piece they commissioned from me for chorus with piano and string accompaniment. I have the very great honor of conducting the performance myself.
- November 8 Southern Indiana University at Terre Haute saxophone quartet performs “Mechanical” in a student concert on their campus.
- October 19 Manchester University Chamber Singers perform “Three Responsories for Tenebrae” at 7:30 p.m., Wine Recital Hall, Manchester University
- September 16 IPFW Saxophone Quartet performs “Mechanical” in a departmental recital on campus.
- September 16 Robert Lynn (cello) and Elizabeth Smith (violin) perform “Triptych” in concert at 3:00 p.m., Wine Recital Hall, Manchester University
- July 22 Kristine Harris (trumpet) and Melinda Smashey (piano) perform “Sonata for Trumpet and Piano” in recital at 6 p.m., Fee Fee Baptist Church 11330 St Charles Rock Rd, Bridgeton, MO 63044
- June 1, 2 Mikautadze Dance Theatre performs “Triptych” with Kristin Westover (violin) and Robert Lynn (cello) during their 10th Anniversary Celebration Concert 8 p.m., Williams Theater, IPFW Campus
- April 21 Gifted 4th graders premiere “Traveling Through Oceania” with MU Chamber Singers, Music Ed Students and Community Members at 3 p.m., Honeywell Center, Wabash, Indiana
- March 9 Wabash County Honor Choir performs “Earth and All Stars” at Honeywell Center in Wabash, Indiana
- February 8 “After Apple-Picking” is performed by Kira Lace Hawkins (mezzo-soprano), Lila Hammer (clarinet), Kristin Westover (violin), Robert Lynn (cello), and Pamela Haynes (piano) to honor the memory of Dr. Katherine Tinsley at Manchester University, North Manchester, Indiana
- December 1 MU Chamber Singers perform “Silent Night” during Lessons and Carols Service at 7 p.m., Manchester Church of the Brethren, North Manchester, Indiana
- October 16 Manchester Symphony Orchestra and Chorus with MU’s A Cappella Choir and area high school choirs perform “A Family Portrait.” Featured soloists are Judy Marlett, mezzo-soprano and Daniel Belcher, baritone. This concert will be recorded and broadcast later on Fort Wayne’s PBS station.
- October 14 Daniel Belcher performs “Your John Keats” in a guest artist recital. Pamela Haynes serves as collaborative pianist. 7:30 p.m. in Wine Recital Hall
- October 13 MU A Cappella Choir and Band w/alumni and guest high schools perform “My Fellow Americans” Homecoming Concert 7:30 p.m. in Cordier Auditorium
- August 29 MU A Cappella Choir performs “I Got Shoes” for Opening Convocation 3:30 p.m. in Cordier Auditorium