Debra’s works are published by Manchester Music, LLC and Santa Barbara Music. All are distributed by JWPepper Music.
- “Sigh No More, Ladies” for two sopranos with piano. Dedication: for Emily.
- Arrangement and Orchestration of “Songs of the Islands” by Dominique Le Gendre. A 12 movement song cycle for various soloists with orchestra and 2 classical guitars.
- “Un Flambeau, Jeanette Isabelle” traditional carol arranged for SSA chorus with piano and flute. Dedication: for the Bella Voce Women’s Chorus of Northwest Nazarene University, Nampa Idaho — Judy Marlett, conductor.
- “Spaces” for solo viola with chamber orchestra. [I. Green Room, II. Stadium, III. Sanctuary, IV. Aviary, and V. Buttery-Bar] Dedication: for Jen Drake and Derek Reeves.
- “Tapestry” for piano duo. [I. Sage and Ivory, II. Azure and Violet, III. Scarlet and Amber] Dedication: for Dr. Pamela Haynes.
- “Demain des l’aube” for voice, violin, and cello. This is a setting of Victor Hugo’s poem by the same name. Dedication: for my daughter, Emily. Published by Manchester Music, LLC.
- “Saving Jesus” for cello and piano. This is an arrangement of the carol “We Three Kings” with interpolations of “Coventry Carol.” Dedication: Rev. Kurt Borgmann, whose sermon based on Matthew 2:13-23 inspired this arrangement. Published by Manchester Music, LLC.
- “The Robin” for SSATBB chorus with piano and string quartet. Dedication: for 2018 Canyon County Honor Choir of Nampa, Idaho, and James Hutchings.
- “Triptych” for violin and cello [I. Company, II. David and Elizabeth, III. The Vibe] Dedication: Mikautadze Dance Theatre in honor of their 10th Anniversary.
- “Traveling Through Oceania” for chorus, children’s ensembles, piano, flute, clarinet, bass, and percussion — Dedication: for talented 4th grade music students of Wabash County, Indiana.
- “After Apple-Picking” for mezzo-soprano, piano, cello, clarinet, and violin. Text — Robert Frost — Dedication: in memory of Dr. Katherine Tinsley, beloved Manchester University History Professor.
- “Your John Keats” song cycle for baritone and piano [I. Brighter than Bright, II. Ah Herté Mine, III. Credo, IV. Pleasures, V. Impossibilities, VI. A Frog in a Frost, VII. My Expected Heaven, VIII. Immortality, IX. from Italy] Text — letters from John Keats to Fanny Brawne — Dedication: for Daniel Belcher and Pamela Haynes. Published by Manchester Music, LLC.
- “Manchester Sonata” for clarinet and piano [I. Autumn on the Mall, II. Carillon Gelés, III. Vade et gaudium] — Dedication: for Lila Hammer. Published by Manchester Music, LLC.
- “Upon Thy Heart” soprano & tenor duet with piano and cello, Text — Song of Solomon 8:6a,7a — Dedication: for Alan Chambers and Scott Avery on their Wedding Day
- “Mechanical” for saxophone quartet — Dedication: for Elizabeth Mikautadze and Mikautadze Dance Theatre
- “i thank You, God” SSA with strings, oboe, and mezzo-soprano solo, Text — e.e. cummings — Dedication: to Susan Klingler, commissioned by the Bella Voce Women’s Choir at Northwest Nazarene University, Judy Marlett, director
- “Unique and Magnificent” SSA with piano and flute, Text — Jonathan Lockwood Huie — Dedication: for the Manchester High School Senior Girls Quartet 2016 (Emily, Chloe, Lauren, and Reilly), North Manchester, Indiana
- “You Who Are Young” TBB with piano and horn, Text — Donovan R. Walling — Dedication: Commissioned by the Quarryland Men’s Chorus of Bloomington, Indiana, Barry Magee, Artistic Director, Underwriting provided by Rex G. Hinkle
- “Kandinsky Suite” for orchestra [I. Cannons, II. Blue Segment, III. Several Circles] — Dedication: for my daughter, Abigail
- “Light Up The Town” (arrangements and orchestrations) a musical by Susie Jones
- “Zigeunerlieder” (orchestration) song cycle by Johannes Brahms
- “I Find My Feet Have Further Goals” SATB with piano, Text — Emily Dickinson — Dedication: to graduating seniors at Manchester University & David and Karen Overmyer
- “The Wise Men” SSAATBB with solo TBB trio and piano, Text — Madeleine L’Engle — Dedication: in memory of my brother, Gary Driskell
- “A Family Portrait” Oratorio Settings of late 19th Century letters from the Houghtaling family for chorus, orchestra, hammered dulcimer, with mezzo-soprano and baritone solos, Texts — Walt Whitman, Tyler Houghtaling, Lanie Houghtaling, and Percy Houghtaling — Dedication: for Judy Sadler Marlett, a Houghtaling descendant
- “Be Thou My Vision” (hymn arrangement) SATB with Band — Dedication: to Scott Humphries
- “My Fellow Americans” SATB with Band, Text — 2nd Inaugural speeches of Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy — Dedication: for Wabash County Honor Choir and Band, Wabash Indiana
- “We Shall Overcome” (arrangement) SATB — Dedication: to the Peace Studies Department at Manchester University, North Manchester, Indiana
- “Stonehenge” for Band
- “Dona Nobis Pacem” for SATB with orchestra (optional version with organ and brass quartet)
- “Tarantella” for mandolin, viola, cello, recorder, and percussion — Dedication: for Liz Monier, Artistic Director, Fort Wayne Dance Collective, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- “The Minstrel and the Duck” (film score)
- “A Shropshire Lad” (orchestration of song cycle) music of George Butterworth
- “The Star-Spangled Banner” (arrangement) TTBB
- “Earth and All Stars” SATB with piano & clarinet, Text (adapted) — Herbert Brokering — Dedication: in celebration of the inauguration of Dr. Jo Young Switzer as fourteenth president of Manchester College, North Manchester, Indiana
- “I Got Shoes” (spiritual arrangement) SATB with baritone & alto solos, piano and trumpet — Dedication: for my mother, Barbara Driskell
- “How Can I Keep from Singing” (arrangement) SATB with tenor, guitar, flute, and piano (optional) — Dedication: to James Hersch
- “Lift Every Voice” (hymn arrangement) SATB with optional piano, Text — J. Rosamond Johnson
- “Christmas Fantasy” tuba solo with orchestra (English Carols) — Dedication: to Robert Lynn
- “Wondrous Love” (hymn arrangement) 3-octave Handbells with flute
- “Ride On, King Jesus” (spiritual arrangement) 3-octave Handbells — Dedication: Dr. Don Brown, faculty emeritus, William Jewell College, Liberty Missouri
- “Thomas: after seeing the wounds” TTBB w/oboe, Text — Madeleine L’Engle
- “Italian Dance Suite” flute solo [I. Saltarello, II. Pavana, III. Folia]. Published by Manchester Music, LLC.
- “Proxemics” cello solo [I. Vigourously, II. Deliberately, III. Moving Forward] — Dedication: for Robert. Published by Manchester Music, LLC.
- “Prayer for Renewal” SSATBB, Text — Terri Teal — Dedication: for the William Jewell College Concert Choir, Liberty Missouri
- “Three Responsories for Tenebrae” SATB [I. Vinea mea electa, II. Tamquam ad latronem, III. Tenebrae factae sunt] — Dedication: in homage to Gesualdo
- “Sonata for Trumpet” trumpet and piano [I. Il Vaggio, II. Specchio, and III. Scherzo] — Dedication: to Kristine Harris. Published by Manchester Music, LLC.
- “Three Days” soprano or mezzo-soprano song cycle with piano, Text — Madeleine L’Engle [I. Friday, II. Saturday, III. Sunday]. Published by Manchester Music, LLC.
- “Three American Folk Songs” (arrangement) SSA with violin & cello [I. The Water is Wide, II. I Know Where I’m Goin’, III. Come All You Fair and Tender Ladies]
- “Kidspeak!” SATB, Text — poems by children: Sheila (9), Stephanie (6), Connie (11), and Anna (5) [I. I don’t like to think about red, II. Little Green Lizard, III. The Cat’s Tail, IV. The Blue Station Wagon]
- “Songs of the Blackfeet” SSA with 2 flutes & percussion, Text — Crowfoot & Sosop Lolo [I. Death Chant of the Last Blackfoot, II. From nowhere we came, into nowhere we go] — Dedication: to Terri Teal and the Women’s Chorus of Kansas University
- “Stabat Mater” SSAATTBB with strings
- “Three Small Gifts for Christmas” SATB, Text — Georgia Sykes Sullivan, James Whitcomb Riley, e.e. cummings [I. Expectant Pause, II. Christmas Long Ago, III. Little Tree]
- “Silent Night” (arrangement) SSATBB — Dedication: for Dr. Arnold Epley and the William Jewell College Chamber Singers, Liberty Missouri
- “Gloria” SAB with piano or handbells. Published by Santa Barbara Music Publishing, Inc.
- “Goulash” a seven course song cycle for omnivorous mezzo-soprano or baritone with piano, Text — Jack Prelutsky, Kathy Mandry, Cynthia B. Francis, David McCord, Prince Redcloud, and Ogden Nash [I. Spaghetti! Spaghetti!, II. Drink A Garden, III. Popsicles, IV. I Am Learning, V. Cake, VI. Why, VII. from The Clean Platter]